Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving, we have a winner today!!



I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. A very special holiday if you are here in the states. I think all of us could have a special day each year to be thankful for all that we have.

I am thankful for all of you. Faithful Friends, followers, kindred spirits......who allow me to be a small part of your life and share what I have to offer. Friendship. Giving. Caring. My love of needlework and sharing floss, fabric, designs and trims.

I truly enjoy my give-aways as I get to share with many of you. I wish I could send everyone a present and if I live long enough then maybe...just maybe..... I will get to do just that.

Today we have a winner for the Be Ye Thankful give-away. Thank you to all who entered. The name drawn was Krissy B. Please send me an email with your address. I will also ask Krissy to tell me what count fabric she uses and what  box of 12 skeins of floss she would like from the many I have shown. The rest of the gift package will be a surprise that she will have to wait and see when she opens the box.

Be sure and stay tuned as we approach the Christmas season of giving. The Twelve Days of Christmas are always fun here at The Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe. If you have been a follower over the years then you know what to expect. If you are new.....this will be special. The first 12 days of December I have a different give-away each day. Be sure to enter all of them and then I will begin to announce the winners on the 13th.

Have a wonderful holiday. We all have something to be thankful for......I have all of you!
                                                   Nancy

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations Krissy B. Enjoy your fabulous win! Nancy many blessings to you & family this Thanksgiving and always....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Krissy! What a wonderful prize you have won! I am sure Nancy has sent you a wonderful box of goodies.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Nancy. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Krissy!

    Happy Thanksgiving, Nancy, to you and the ones you love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Krissy! Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Krissy B! Nancy, wishing you a restful Thanksgiving with your family. May your day be filled with an abundance of blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy thanksgiving to you and yours Nancy. And congrats to the lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Krissy and Happy Thanksgiving Nancy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feliz día de Acción de Gracias, para ti y tu familia


    Saludos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to Krissy B!
    Happy Thanksgiving, Nancy.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are very lucky to win such beautiful thread Krissy

    ReplyDelete