Thursday, July 14, 2016

Woodland Floss Collection winner today!!



I have the best job......and I get to play Santa any time I want!
And today I get to announce a winner for the Woodland Floss Collection. 12 skeins of woodland favorites and this collection comes with 3 extra skeins! The first 30 boxes have the extras.
 
The name drawn was Darlene Schwarzmann. Congratulations!
Please email me and give me your address. nbelgian@aol.com
 
Thank you to all who entered. I wish I could give everyone a gift...maybe if I live long enough I will get that chance! lol  I figure by the time I am 100 I might reach that goal.....so keep following!
 
Be sure you have entered all the Christmas in July give-aways.....and stay tuned as you don't want to miss the birthday celebration with me next month for my birthday. I ALWAYS share my birthday with you.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day! I know Darlene will.
    Nancy
 

14 comments: