Thursday, February 11, 2016

Ultimate Green Collection boxed floss by request

I had a request to do a green collection yesterday. I looked and I did have half a dozen greens that have not been previously listed......so I added them to a few singles that I had and here you go:

I guess I could add this to the list on the previous post for you to choose from in the drawing. I will also list these on ebay with the other boxes.
Back to work...............oh my goodness am I busy.............
Nancy

23 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! I may have to change my choice if I'm the lucky one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I'm not usually partial to green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors!
    Have a nice day!
    Ghislaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful green colors....I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY!!!! Beautiful!!!! Hope your day goes smooth and you have time to breathe! Thank you sew much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your colors are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so hard to decide...I would love even green

    ReplyDelete
  8. These greens make me think of stitches for grass,trees with wonderful shaped leaves.So much fun. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agree with the others - if I were lucky enough to win it would be hard to choose between the greens and the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your greens are luscious!!!Really an awesome collection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. unos tonos muy bonitos , buen trabajo

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous greens! Don't work too hard...be sure to have a few moments just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous greens! Don't work too hard...be sure to have a few moments just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just saw a set of these in person on Thursday...beautiful! Such a nice array of greens.

    ReplyDelete