Thursday, December 12, 2013

Free shipping on the 1795 Sampler Floss Collection


I was asked to extend the free shipping offer on the 80 skein, 1600 yards, 1795 Sampler Floss Collection. It is $156.00. This would run over $600.00 from other companies. I do all I can to  help my stitching friends. You get 2 skeins free so you are just paying for 78 skeins. Postage in the US runs $6-8 and International this saves you $16-18. This offer is to buy direct from me and not through Ebay. I am passing on the saving to you. This makes a nice Christmas gift to a stitching friend or yourself. Email nbelgian@aol.com if you are interested. I will even include a couple extra free skeins since it is Christmas.
      I will be dyeing new floss colors for the antique style samplers I will be doing next year for the charts with floss. It is always fun to create new colors and a challenge to get the "old" looking colors. Of course I will have some give-aways after the new designs are ready.........don't we always??

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Nancy

9 comments:

  1. You really are so very thoughtful and generous. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can hardly wait to see the new colours, and the new antique style samplers, saving my pennies now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun I could have with $50.00!

    Patricia C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a great deal Nancy. I want that collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would love to get that gift certificate --then buy the 1795 collection! Fingers crossed and hoping!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I purchased the 1795 collection of thread and I love it! Such beautiful threads and colors. Please enter me in the gift certificate drawing. Thank you.

    Pam Lacey, laceystitcher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, the thread and pattern sets sound very interesting. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnifique couleurs des fil bonne journee Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete