Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Black Bird Design

In keeping with the Black Bird line of designs, I decided to do a crowing rooster...made of Black Birds of course! All kinds of black birds.....and the title is "Birds of a Feather Crowing Together". The  stitch count is 147 x 80. I have it pictured on gold linen.
   
I thought this design would be perfect for the Black Birds collectors, Rooster Collectors, the Checkerboard collectors........and make them all happy at the same time.

I plan on doing a lot of small primitive designs after Christmas. I am not ready to think spring just yet...as I enjoy winter too much. I like to savor every cold, cozy day and stitch and design till my heart's content. Don't we all?

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. We all have so much to be thankful for...I know I do.

Nancy

4 comments: