Thursday, November 17, 2011

Black Bird Christmas Charts

What could be better than a family of black birds singing We wish you a Merry Christmas? Shown stitched on linen, design size is 103 x 55. I also did the Noel bell with black birds this week. Some days it is hard to work on patterns with so much to do this time of the year but I give it my best. One can only do so much......

I am adding these two charts to the selection for the chart winners to pick from....only a few more days to go until the drawing on the 25th. Good luck ladies!

Back to patterns......
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. the designs are just gorgeous..
    "the birds singing" is my favorite!
    the giveaway will be on my blog and "twitter".
    groetjes, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came upon your blog and love it! I'm known for stitching any pattern that contains a black bird! With a last name of "Crowe" it seems like a no-brainer! I would love to stitch any of these designs. They are so unique!
    Linda C.

    ReplyDelete